We have an OUYA… Ohhhhh Yaaaaaaa!
Sadly though we adore many other have the fundamental OUYA setup that’s 1 x Console and 1 x handheld remote control but after scowering the OUYA discovery section to locate the various great games people were discussing it sort of feels a second controller is wanted to get the main of the console.
Thankfully it’s not all doom and gloom because the OUYA console is after all Bluetooth enabled this means that gamers with a PS3 controller can expand their controls with using your PS3 Wireless controller.
Ever keen to assist, we have now a handy guide on methods to connect a Sony PS3 remote to an OUYA Android gaming console:
- Turn your OUYA on and ensure you’veyou’ve got you have got not less than one OUYA controller paired
- Plug your PS3 Controller into your OUYA using a mini-USB to conventional USB cable
- Hold down the house button to your PS3 controller. This could take you back to the OUYA home screen. Ensure the PS3 controller is operating by it to navigate the menus. Additionally, you will note that the OUYA controller have been disconnected and won’t pair. It’s because plugging within the PS3 controller on USB turns off Bluetooth.
- To solve this, first completely power down your OUYA. You are able to do this by either holding down the ability button at the top of the console for five seconds (recommended) or unplugging the facility cable.
- Unplug the PS3 controller from the mini-USB wire, and unplug a similar wire from the OUYA.
- Turn the OUYA back on. When it finishes booting up, you need to see the same old pairing screen appear
- Hold down the house button at the PS3 controller as you could with a typical OUYA controller to pair it. Other OUYA controllers should now also pair
All steps complete, it’s time to assassinate your friends on Hidden in Plain Sight or Blow them up with BombSquad.